Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Click, click, click 'em to big, big, big 'em

Black phase gray squirrel.






Just plain gray squirrel.







American Goldfinch.



Click, click, click 'em to big, big, big 'em.


Eye of the bluegill.




Water drops on the truck windshield.




It's that time of the year again, maple syrup time.

Mrs. coldH2Owi & friend drilling & installing the sap bags.




This old tree has enough room for two sap bags.



The two workers posing for posterity.  It was a nice day, but today, as mentioned on my other blog, is the beginning of a major winter storm.  12-16 inches of snow & some pretty stiff winds.  Oh well, I learned somewhere in grade school about March leaving like a lion.  I would change that to leaving like an Amur Tiger.




Click 'em to big 'em if you so desire.  Go ahead, it's OK & safe & good exercise for your index finger.

2 comments:

Ethopoeia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ethopoeia said...

I miss you! I don't know how to get ahold of you anymore so send me an email at ethopoeia@gmail.com
xo